BACKGROUND & PROFESSIONAL HISTORY
- Graduate of Reading University – BA Hons in Linguistic Science & Psychology
- Sep ’79-May ’81 : Graduate Trainee at BMRB (British Market Research Bureau)
- June ’81-Dec ’86 : Advertising Account Planner at SJIP/BBDO & Abbott Mead Vickers London
- Jan ‘87-Oct ’89 : Advertising Account Planner at Chiat/Day New York – Vice President : May ’89
- Nov ‘89-Oct ’91 : Planning Director at Chiat/Day London
- Nov ’91 : launch of Red Resource providing strategic consultancy to wide variety of clients. Projects undertaken on behalf of : Chiat/Day (corporate), Chiat/Day (London), Fisher Price/Kiddicraft, The Upper Deck Company, Pattison Horswell Durden, Thomson Holidays, Lambie-Nairn+Company, Reebok International, Yellow Pages, The Guardian, Midland Bank. Hill Holliday (Boston), Turnbull Wood Hayes.
- From 1993, specialist strategic consultancy provided for a number of TV channels on a worldwide basis. Projects undertaken on behalf of : Nickelodeon, VH1, MTV Europe, MTV Asia, MTV Japan, Universal Studios Channels.
- In 1999, Professional Coaching training undertaken at Coach U. Launch of Red Coach. Coaching services provided to private individuals and in corporate settings. Graduated from Coach U Oct 2001.
- Also in 2001, joined Mediation Oxfordshire, and undertook Open College Network Training. Volunteer Mediator mediating disputes in the local community 2001-2003.
- International Coach Federation Professional Certified Coach (PCC) credential achieved February 2006.
- Licensed as Certified ‘Print’ Coach February 2006.
- Awarded accreditation to provide Executive Coaching in the BBC, June 2006.
Red Resource now provides Talent Management Consultancy & Work Performance Coaching to individuals & companies of all kinds; on a one-to-one, team, larger group & whole company basis; in-person, by phone/skype/webcam, & through email; tailored to individual needs & via original material and programmes.
Red Resource is passionately committed to helping companies make the most of their people, and people make the most of themselves.